VHG is proud to announce awards from the Housing Industry Association of Australia for our Display Homes.
VHG Group brands, including Aussie Living Homes, Smart Homes for Living and Ventura Homes have received top awards from the HIA for a range of display homes, including awards in the ‘Best Kitchen’ and ‘Best Bathroom’ categories.
VHG’s awards for each of their home builders were won in the following categories:
- HIA Best Kitchen in a Display Home “The Quay” (up to $190k), Heister Boulevard, Brabham – Aussie Living Homes.
- HIA Best Bathroom in a Display Home “The Bistro” (up to $190k), Blossom Way, Banksia Grove – Aussie Living Homes.
- HIA Best Bathroom in a Display Home ” The Protege” ($190-220k), Hanretty Road, Byford – Smart Homes for Living.
- HIA Best Kitchen in a Display Home “The Allure” ($220-300k), Amazon Drive, Baldivis – Ventura Homes.
- HIA Best Bathroom in a Display Home “The Allure” ($220-300k), Amazon Drive, Baldivis – Ventura Homes.
- HIA Best Bathroom in a Display Home “The Meridian” ($360-420k), Larvotto Turn, Burns Beach – Ventura Homes.
These prestigious housing awards fortify Ventura Home Group’s strength as one of WA’s leading builders, demonstrating the superb ability of VHG’s unique set of home builders in understanding client needs, desires, lifestyles and budgets.
Founded by brothers Phil and Mark Di Masi in the early 1990’s, Ventura Home Group has grown to become one of Western Australia’s largest and most awarded home builder groups. VHG directly employs over 200 staff and generates hundreds more jobs with contractors and suppliers across the state.
Ventura Home Group operates a number of unique home builder brands in Perth and the South-West of Western Australia.
Since 1993, Ventura Home Group has grown to include five specialist brands, with operations in Perth, from Yanchep to Pinjarra, to the south-west of Western Australia.
Read more about VHG’s full list of awards over the last 10 years.